Monday, May 27, 2013

It Came To Me On A Memorial Day!

Yes! Yes! Yes!  I finally found some direction on picking a topic for assignment #4 option #2.  I was so worried about this paper due to the fact that I was a bit burned out from learning about and using all of the Web 2.0 tools in such a short time span. I must state that I truly enjoyed learning and implying these technology tools within my life and studies.  All that is left now is to construct a final version of the paper and to place it within a Google document form.  Can't wait until the moment I will have finished the paper!  Good luck to all with the task of researching and writing for assignment #4 option #2! 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good luck. I am sure going to need it. There is a lot of work ahead of me. I have also enjoyed learning about applying all of the tools in the course as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Ashley. We are at the finish line and the course will be over in a day or two. I am starting to feel the need to learn more about information technology and how it relates to librarianship.

    ReplyDelete